Prefectorial Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are usergroups?

Go down

What are usergroups? Empty What are usergroups?

Post  Quack Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm

User Levels and Groups

What are Administrators?
Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.

What are Moderators?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

The two groups above is the main group that you will see in any forum that you join. BUT! This forum is a little special. Instead of having moderators, we have instead the group 'Prefect's Committee'. They have the same authority as mods, so don't think that you can simply spam the forum with nonsense just because mods doesn't exist in this forum.

Q:So, why are you telling me this?
A:This is purely for your own knowledge. Because I know most of you have not joined a forum before, so some things are still quite new to you guys. See I'm sooo kind

Q:Then, the Prefect's Committe group consist of who?
A:Of course it is based on the Prefect's Committee in school.

Well, if you still have any questions, feel free to post it here in the thread.
Quack
Quack
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum